X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management Company - Rockford Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Paris Texas
  • Capital Acquisitions And Management Company Po Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management Company ripoff, fraud, document changing Rockford Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PAY YO S**T

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Capital acquisitions and managment company send a old discover credit card bill my father had in 1988-89. Through the years I do remember my father having difficulty in paying this loan back.

Since then my father has passed away (nov of 2002)then I receive a letter from the aboved company on the account. I told them the account was not mine but the account had been settled years ago.

As I got doing research I have found this company to have changed my fathers ss# and put my ss# on this closed account and says I must pay this saying it was mine.

I laughed to the guy trying to explain that I did know what he was talking about but at the time of this 16 years ago I was a minor child and don't know any credit card company issuing credit cards to minors. Not only are these people dishonest I feel like they have broken a federallaw in putting my ss# on a closed account.

I have sent letters to them begging for them to sue me over it but I have found this company is terrified of a court room. I think an investigation should be done on this company for fraud, identity theft and only god knows what else. Where do they get their information at.

Paul
Paris, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2004 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-acquisitions-and-management-company/rockford-illinois-61125-0247/capital-acquisitions-and-management-company-ripoff-fraud-document-changing-rockford-illi-116593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PAY YO S**T

AUTHOR: PAY YO S**T! - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, September 10, 2010

HEY DUMBA** WE DIDNT TAKE YOU TO COURT CUZ THE STATS WERE UP......HOWEVER NOT A DEBT IN AMERICA GOES AWAY ONLY THE TACTICS WE CAN USE TO COLLECT FROM UR DEADBEAT A** FAMILY MEMBERS! STOP F**KING UP OUR ECONOMY AND PAY YO S**T!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair