Complaint Review: CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT - MIAMI FLORIDA

• Reported By: Starkville MS
  • CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
    7349 NW 34TH STREET
    MIAMI, FLORIDA

CAPITAL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT Please don't let this happen to you.

*0:

I recieve an approval certificate in the mail about being approved for a platinum card, with a $5000.00 credit limit. The only thing that I had to do in order to recieve this credit card was to sign and mail the approval acceptance form below and include a one-time membership fee for $43.00, so that my credit card could be sent priority mail.

I sent a money order off in the mail on November the 13th and I haven't heard anything from them yet. So I decided to go on the Internet, to try and find a way for me to contact them and see what the problem was. The only thing that I found was the information about Capital Choice Consumer Credit being a rip off.

The thing that was so suspicious was that a few days later E-Credit Solutions, Inc. sent me an offer in the mail (from the same address) saying that I was being approved for a diamond card with the credit limit up to $4000.00.

So I gave them a call wondering could tehy transfer me to that department and the said that they didn't have a customer service number for me to reach because they couldn't tell me anything about that department. If anyone knows how I can get in touch with Capital Choice Consumer Credit could you please email me @sleeper587@aol.com. Please don't become a victim.

Shonda Randle

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-credit-please-dont-let-this-happen-to-you-8107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author