X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capital First - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Midland Alabama
  • Capital First 18495 South Dixie Hwy #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AKAs Capital First rip-off Miami Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On 9/18/2002 I received a call from AKA Capital First telling me that I had qualified for a 2500.00 limit credit card. It was explained that it would be 59.95 processing fee and 99.95 yearly membership fee.

The 59.95 and 99.95 was taken out of my checking account on 9/20/2002. After a couple of months I did not receive this credit card then I called my bank to investigate this situation.

The bank tried to contact Capital First at 1-866-892-6018 the line was busy the bank could not get threw so they gave me the phone number to contact Capital First. I tried for about a month could not ever get threw.

When I figured that this was a fraud I had passed my time to file claim against Capital First with my bank. I went pass my 90 days. I loss 159.80 to AKA Capital First.

As of today I still have possession of the AKA Capital First package that was sent to me.

I am concern that 99.95 will be taken out of my account this year 2003 because they have my bank card number.

Marcella
Midland, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2003 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/miami-florida-33157/akas-capital-first-rip-off-miami-florida-41736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Stoping More Charges

AUTHOR: dede - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 21, 2003
When I was ripped off by this company closed my checking account immediately. I opened a new account and just reordered new checks. You bank should be understanding given the circumstances of this matter! The only eay to stop charges is by closing this account out. They only thing a bank can do is put a block on the amount reported. Like if you told them the company did an unauthorize charge of 29.95 that s the only block they can put on that amount, meaning the can charge a different amount or or less. Good Luck.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair