X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CAPITAL FIRST - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: GIDEON Missouri
  • CAPITAL FIRST 18495 south dixie highway #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

CAPITAL FIRST rip-off Customer NON service fraud consumer Miami Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: you got ripoff we got raided

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
They lay to me they keep telling they would send my refund to me the amount of $159.90 i cancelled with them they said they were only taking $29.95 out of my acounts they took more

They call me up and said i was appoved for $2500 all they need was set up fee of $29.95 they would take it out of my checking account then they would send my card to me. then i got my statement in mail. then they took out $159.90 out of my account so i call them i cancelled they said they would refund my money back in my account.

they didnt i call them told them i havent got my refund in my account yet. then they said they need prove of it so i send it.

then i call told i havent got it yet then they said they got my copy yet. so i send another one i send it certfied to them so it would be sign to let me know they got it.

it was sent back to me sign by them. so i call them again so they tell me they were going to mall at my adressed.

I never got it i call them they said it was on it way. I kept calling them and send anoter letter to them now when you call them you get a busy signal e. So they rip me off i hope you can get my money back for ME.

Terry
GIDEON, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2003 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-rip-off-customer-non-service-fraud-consumer-miami-florida-41801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

you got ripoff we got raided

AUTHOR: Monique - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, January 23, 2003
for allyou who was ripoff, i really fill bad but there was not much we could tell you b/c we had memos and notes on what to say and what not to say andif we said to much that was are job....

yes it was wrong but on some occasions i tried contacting some of the customers back but no luck except 3 or 4 and i told them to cancel and contact the bbb or att.

genaral and what the company was about we would ask are sups.why was all the cust.complaining about the same thing they would be very discrete on what to say to us it was a need to know basis with us and basically they would we dont need to know and they would even have test calls to make sure we didnt give out any company info before collecting your ssn,name, bank acct # it was infront of us and we still needed you to verify forwhat i dont know but you was actaully calling us at SOS a marketing/telemarketing place and in oct we was raided by the feds and background checks and some went to jail for other things such as warrents but the head guys of the company has been indited to fedaral court it was in are local paper called wacotrib.com onthe internet this was posted on 1/21/02 but i assure you we did question those above us and those who thought escalation was at the correct office no it was us also..if you repond and leave your email address i will respond back as soon as possible...monique

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair