X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capital First - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Irving Texas
  • Capital First 18495 South Dixie highway #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First rip-off dishonest fraudulent billing rip-off Miami Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
In May of 2003, I gave permission to Capital First to draft 159.00 from my bank account. 3 months passed and didn't receive nothing. I wanted my money back but was told that I needed to call and cancel within 30 days. I told them how can I cancel if I never received the packet. They apologized and said my packet would arrive in 3 weeks.

Another two months passed and finally received the credit repair packet. I filled out the secured credit card form and sent it. Up to date I have received NO credit card. I have called numerous times over the past few months and I get a busy signal. I submitted a fraudulent claim to my bank. The banker said she might be able to help.
Rick Cazares

Ricardo
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2003 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-rip-off-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-rip-off-miami-florida-42697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair