X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capital First - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rutherford New Jersey
  • Capital First 18495 South Dixie Highway # 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff fraudulent billing, swindle, dishonest unauthorized withdrawals I need help please!Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I Got My Money Back From These CROOKS

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Capital First offered me a credit card over the phone .

I accepted the offer, so they took money from my checking account which I never authorized.

When I called them, they said they took money for a special offer I had never received.

I told them to send my money back, because I was not interested in their offer anymore. They agreed, but I never received my money back, nor the credit card.

I wrote a letter explaining to them that I needed my money back. I sent them copies of the statement of my bank where the withdrawsls appeared but I have received my letter back because they have moved and did not leave any address where to contact them.

I tried on the Internet but the page is no longer in service.

Capital First also gave other companies my checking account that I never had contact with. Those companies also took money from my checking account for $307.8 plus the charges my bank made for insufficient funds $ 93.00.

This problem has not been solved yet.

I need help please

Gabriela
Rutherford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2003 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-swindle-dishonest-unauthorized-withdrawals-i-nee-65986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I Got My Money Back From These CROOKS

AUTHOR: Susi - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 09, 2003
You can go to your bank and get a refund of your ACH debit. Just file a dispute and the bank should give you back your money. This same company took money out of my account and I got a total refund.

Good Luck

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair