X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capital First - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Williston North Dakota
  • Capital First 18495 South Dixie Highway #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First, Transglobal dishonest rip-off Miami Florida

They called and told me that I would recieve a credit card. There was supposed to be a 7 trial before a one time fee of $59.00 and membership fee of $99.95 would be billed to me unless I canceled within the 7 days. My time was up on June 22, and I called the 20th to cancel, unbenounced to me my account had already been charged.

When I called the company, I had to send another letter to a company called Transglobal. I have never recieved my money back. I have the letters I sent and also the receipt from sending the packet back via the USPS. What can I do to get my money back?

Lori
Williston, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-transglobal-dishonest-rip-off-miami-florida-48768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair