X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CapitalFirst - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cincinnati OH
  • CapitalFirst 18495 South Dixie Highway Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff Don't give them any banking information!! They took $159.90 from my account deceptive company Miami Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
CapitalFirst phoned offering me a credit card with a fee of $19.95. The person I spoke with said "when you get the package if this is not what you want, then tear it up and throw it away and no additional charges will be billed to you account". I was fine with that. But since, I have heard nothing from them not by phone or by mail.

Suddenly, I get my banking statement and $99.95 and an additional $59.95 was deleted from my account. The amount of $159.90 I DID NOT authorize for their taking. I have tried several times to contact them and I either get a recording with a bunch of phone numbers to contact or a receptionist claiming to answer for the customer service dept.

I was told that she (the receptionist) could not transfer me to customer service and she did not have any phone numbers to give me - that I would have to leave my name and phone number and someone would contact me. But that has not happened. I am now looking at having my account ON HOLD meaning even I CAN'T TAKE MONEY FROM MY OWN ACCOUNT! or the checks I have written on my account will bounce due to insufficient funds.

I have decided since I have not heard from this company in any shape or form, I DO NOT need their services and I want my money refunded to me.

Gloria
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capitalfirst/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-ripoff-dont-give-them-any-banking-information-they-took-15990-from-my-a-23810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair