X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capitol One - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jacksonville Florida
  • Capitol One P.O. Box 530092 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Capitol One ripoff late fees and over the limit fees Atlanta georgia

It seems like every time I get a capitol one bill on either of my accounts, I am over the limit or have been assessed a late fee which then coincidently puts me over the limit so I get charged again. Then this automatically increases your APR to around 26% and this is applied to your past balance.

It's a circle of confusion, every month I wonder how I am over the limit. I call when I am close to the limit and am certain of my balance, so I don't go over the limit. Somehow, it happens again and again. it seems like everytime I am close to going over the limit, somehow my payment is late... even when I send it in on time. This allows them to assess a late fee, which puts you over the limit... which allows them to charge you for that... which allows them to jump up your interst rate on old balances. HELP !!!!

Debbie
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capitol-one/atlanta-georgia-30353/capitol-one-ripoff-late-fees-and-over-the-limit-fees-atlanta-georgia-92184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content