X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Capitol Tax Relief - Woodland Hills California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Artesia New Mexico
  • Capitol Tax Relief 21031 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1150 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Capitol Tax Relief Ripoff of $1050 to help get us out of IRS problems false promises Woodland Hills California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I contacted Capitol Tax Relief in July, 2002. After initial conversation we were promised that THEY could solve our IRS problems. After we remitted $1050, Capitol Tax Relief sent us thier paperwork to fill out.

During the period between our initial conversation with Capitol Tax Relief, my husband secured a higher paying job. We filled out thier paperwork with our current financial information. When Capitol Tax Relief received the new information, they informed us that they were unable to help us because of our increased income.

At that time we were informed that they would try to set us up on a payment program & have penalties and interest abated. I never received any further paperwork from Capitol Tax Relief.

I contacted Capitol Tax Relief in November and asked for a refund of at least $800 since they were unable to give us any kind of "Tax Relief".

Since then, I have only been the recepient of a runaround from Capitol Tax Relief, and have not recieved a refund for work they were unable to do. Since I was promised help, I expect a refund for work they did not do

Lilli
Artesia, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capitol-tax-relief/woodland-hills-california-91364/capitol-tax-relief-ripoff-of-1050-to-help-get-us-out-of-irs-problems-false-promises-woodl-46734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair