Complaint Review: CardDelivery.com - Internet

• Reported By: Curnutt — Niles MI United States
  • CardDelivery.com

Internet
    United States

CardDelivery.com iTunes cards I purchased turned out to be fake. Internet

I purchased 2 $50 iTunes cards from this merchant on May 7, 2018.  I purchased a $100 one on May 8, 2018.  When my friend tried to use the $100 one, he was told it was fake.

The two $50 ones were for another person - a soldier in Syria.  When I contacted the Apple Store support, the representative noted that the serial numbers and barcodes on the 2 $50 cards were identical.  Upon examination, it was deicovered that the $100 one had the same serial number and barcode.

I received 2 pfishing emails from the merchant's "support line" telling me that someone had attempted to use my information to purchase an electronis gaming system.  Those emails are why I contacted Apple support.

Fortunately for me, I did not respond to the emails with anything that would allow the scammers access to my computer.  I filed a complaint with the FTC and on another fraud report site.

The site is still online  I would very much like to get them knocked off the internet.  If anyone can advix=se me how, I wold sincerely appreciate it.  I hate to know that they are stil victimizing others, some of whome may not be as savvy as I am to pfishing emails.  i wish I hav=d beeen more savvy about purchasing online.  This is the first time I have ever had a problem with an online merchant.

I have also filed a report with my local police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carddeliverycom/internet/carddeliverycom-itunes-cards-i-purchased-turned-out-to-be-fake-internet-1443170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content