X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Career Network - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: IN Indiana
  • Career Network P.O.box 618305 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Career Network - Chris Sandlin Bogus Job Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I apologize for the confusion regarding your application

I saw a job offer on craigslist and sent a cover letter with my resume. They sent me back a letter to click on this link and answer further questions. They said they would contact me. The next contact had a bogus web site. Chris Sandlin was suppose to be my contact. Is anyone doing anything?

Amber
IN, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/career-network/orlando-florida-32861-8305/career-network-chris-sandlin-bogus-job-orlando-florida-364865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I apologize for the confusion regarding your application

AUTHOR: Career Network - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I'm sorry you are having issues while using our recruitment services. Allow me to clear up any confusion by explaining who we are and what it is we exactly do.

Career Network is a new job board that is free to use by both job seekers and employers. Currently, there are thousands of jobs throughout the country available for application on our network of employment sites. We actively market those opportunities to individuals who have previously expressed interest in receiving employment offers. This works as a benefit for our corporate clients as we actively reach hundreds of potential applicants who had not previously been introduced to the opportunity through traditional job ads.

To keep our services free to both job seekers and employers we do offer advertising verticals on the site. However they are completely voluntary and do not in any way affect job seekers' consideration for the listed employment opportunities. We act only as an intermediary between the applicants and the hiring companies, and do not interfere with the delivery of submitted resumes for any reason. To do so would jeopardize our relationships not only with our corporate clients but our advertising partners as well.

Once those resumes are delivered, the rest of the process is solely in the hand of the employer. The decision to hire, not hire, contact, etc. is theirs alone. If they receive a large amount of resumes, they may require extra time to respond to the applicants who did not make the cut.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have regarding our Web site and our recruitment services. Please feel free to contact us with any further issues or suggestions at info@careernetwork.us.com.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair