Complaint Review: CARIBTRANS Logistics - Miami Florida

11401 NW 107th Street
    Miami, Florida
    United States

CARIBTRANS Logistics Carib Trans Do NOT use CARIBTRANS Logistics! Miami Florida

I had my vehicle shipped from Houston, Texas to San Juan, Puerto Rico by CaribTrans Logistics, and I requested shipping damage insurance.  When I received my vehicle in Puerto Rico, it had several thousand dollars' in extensive damages to the rear hatchback, broken rear window, and rear quarter panel.  I notified the representative from CARIBTRANS Logistics, Lino Padron, who came to see the damages and take photos.  He informed me that they would file a claim for me with his company, but that they would pay for only $500 in damages because he FORGOT to add the insurance coverage to my shipment.  Since then, he has avoided answering any of my calls and messages, and they have not reimbursed me anything.  It has now been over a year that I have been trying to resolve this with CARIBTRANS.  I would not recommend anyone using them, and I will never again use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2018 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/caribtrans-logistics/miami-florida-33178/caribtrans-logistics-carib-trans-do-not-use-caribtrans-logistics-miami-florida-1421184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content