Complaint Review: Carlina Pridgen IBA Solutions - Lawrenceville Georgia

• Reported By: Cecilia — Duluth Georgia United States
  • Carlina Pridgen IBA Solutions

Lawrenceville, Georgia
    United States

Carlina Pridgen IBA Solutions Carlina Pridgen SCAMMER!!!!! Lawrenceville Georgia

I wish I had know about this site 6 months ago I would have written a review and possibally save soemone from this BS Lady.... She seems very professional with an office staff located near Sugarloaf Mills Mall Lawrenceville Ga. She has all these programs credit repair business loans etc...... I paid for trades to be placed on personal credit and 90 days later they still were not there.

She has all kinds of scams that she thought I would get involved with. Fake Social Security cards and fake state Id. Uses CPN numbers to rip of banks because it will not come back to your personal credit file. SHe works as a pare legal for a few attorneys, Im sure they have no idea what she does on the side. She is a total fraud and will send you straight to prison with her bank scams  and fake rental history and purchases of rental cars. Warning Just stay away! Oh I did get my money back thru the legal system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2018 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carlina-pridgen-iba-solutions/lawrenceville-georgia/carlina-pridgen-iba-solutions-carlina-pridgen-scammer-lawrenceville-georgia-1437212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content