X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Melissa — Coogee Alabama
  • Carly Crutchfield Internet Australia

Carly Crutchfield CcorpWoohoo groupMeridian property I attended several of Carly's 'fee' seminars and then bought her programme. She's such a confident speaker and I believed her stories of success until I invested money in one of her developments and realised how ruthless, dishonest and incompetent she is. The development was a joke, it went over budget, the trades didn't get paid, It was delayed by years, she lives in Coogee Internet

Carly Crutchfield is a pathalogical liar and con woman who ruthlessly uses other peoples money to waste on developments she has no idea how to do due to no experience in property development at all.

Carly Crutchfield runs seminars for free then pressure sells the audience with false promises of making million out of nothing like she did. Her real purpose is to con her students with money to buy her overpriced programmes where she teaches less than you can learn in a book.

Then she makes you fill out a form listing your assets and liabilities. As soon as she know you've got money she starts targeting you to invest in her projects.

Carly Crutchfield conned me into investing in a project with so many lies I don't know where to start. The deals are structured so her students put all the money in and she controls it using no money of her own. The project is badly managed, she is rude, nasty, irrational and antagonizes all the trades by not paying them and they are always on strike.

The developments are over budget by hundreds of thousand and if we don't contribute the extra money she threatens she'll walk away and we'll lose everything. It's our money but she has all the control.

I lost all my money and another lady lost $1,000,000. No one speaks out because she made us all sign confidentiality agreements so we are trapped. This is written to warn others not to trust Carly Crutchfield she is a liar and thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carly-crutchfield/internet/carly-crutchfield-ccorpwoohoo-groupmeridian-property-i-attended-several-of-carlys-fee-1091807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair