X  |  CLOSE

2222 - 137 Ave NE
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada

Carmel Joy Baird Took money and never provided services Edmonton Alberta

In 2015, Carmel Joy Baird had a tv show called "Mom's A Medium" and she booked private readings to connect with loved ones who have passed.  I decided I wanted to have a reading with her.  I booked the reading in March 2015 for $500 and it's not until you pay, that they give you their policies and guidelines which say "no refund".  They also don't tell you how long of a wait it is until after your credit card payment has gone through.  The reading date was set for June 2016.

I am disappointed, but still thinking I can wait.  January 2016, Carmel's office emails me to change the date to May 2017.  Again hugely disappointed but still somewhat patient.  April 2017, I get another email cancelling my appointment and no new date is set.  Now I am seriously upset.  I call the office and they say " they are working on Carmel's calendar and new dates will be provided".  October 2017 I get an email with a new date of May 2018.  The day before my reading in May 2018, I get another email cancelling my reading appointment and again no new date is set.

This is almost an elaborate ponzi scheme.  Keep shifting the date and maybe eventually that person will give up.  What an unprefessional way to run your business.  It's a complete scam!  Do not book a reading with this woman.  You will never get the reading and you will never get your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2018 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carmel-joy-baird/edmonton-alberta/carmel-joy-baird-took-money-and-never-provided-services-edmonton-alberta-1445442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content