X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Carnival Cruise Lines - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: gadsdeG Alabama
  • Carnival Cruise Lines 3655 NW 87th Avenue Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Carnival Cruise Lines Fan used not enough ac or none in cabin for a disabled person. No one would fix it Miami Florida

I am writing about Carnival Cruise. I am the disabled person that had to endure heat in my cabin during the cruise. Every other cabin appeared fine with their air conditioning. It was a need not a want. My daughter was also very uncomfortable. They gave us a fan. I was thankful for it but it wasn't enough to cool us off.

The air that came out of the vent for 2 nights and days was warm. We slept one night on the deck. The 3rd night the room had a little air coming out that was cooler but not enough.

I talked to different people that worked on the boat and I felt helpless. I wanted to go home due to the heat. The customer service would say that the temp was cool enough. The cabin felt aroun 80 or more.

I am on medicaions and I need it to be cool. I felt like a prisoner. I couldn't relax in my room. Fans since my brain surgery give me a headache and i got one and my daughter got a cold or URI.

The ship was the Holiday from Mobile that went out on July 22nd 2006. It wasn't fair to spend that money and become very uncomfortable. I made a complaint and the only thing that they would offer was a $100 back for each of us on our next cruise.

I don't think we will have a cruise with them. It was our first cruise. i hope someone could help us in refunding our money or partial refunding.

Rita
gadsdeG, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2006 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carnival-cruise-lines/miami-florida-33178-2428/carnival-cruise-lines-fan-used-not-enough-ac-or-none-in-cabin-for-a-disabled-person-no-o-204770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content