X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CARS Protection Plus Warranty - Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Yardley Pennsylvania
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CARS Protection Plus Warranty 4431 Willaim Penn Highway Pennsylvania U.S.A.

CARS Protection Plus Warranty Cars Protection Plus is not what they are represented to be, READ the fine print before you buy! Murraysville Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On June 8,2009 I purchased a Saab 9-3 SE from Route 46 Auto Sales in Lodi New Jersey. Against my judgement I purchased the vehicle without having a mechanic look at since it was 70 miles away from my house. So, I decided to purchase the top of line warranty from from C.A.R.S. Protection Plus and paid an additional $2374.00 since I was told my coverage would be immediate.

We drove the car home and it drove good, a few hours later it broke down. Not worrying, because I purchased the vehicle. I had it towed to the closet Saab Dealership.

The Saab Service Department contacted CARS Protection Plus, and they were told that they do not cover replacement of transmissions, so I would have to take it to another repair service. Saab recomended Aamco, so it was towed to them.

Aamco contacted CARS Proctection Plus, and was instructed they would only pay for a rebuild and was told to give complete estimate of charges.

After a few days, CARS Protection Plus rejected my claim based on that the breakdown of transmission happened prior to them approve my warranty, which was not approved until June 9,2009.

So buyers beware, should you decide that you need a waaranty and want to purchase from CARS Protection Plus, just realize that your warranty does not take a effect immediately! Please learn from my experience, it cost me $3662.00. Get something in writing from the dealer that they will cover and cost until the warranty is approved and active.

Saab 02
Yardley, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cars-protection-plus-warranty/pennsylvania/cars-protection-plus-warranty-cars-protection-plus-is-not-what-they-are-represented-to-be-463591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair