X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bohemia — Chandigarh India
  • Carshippingplace - Alex Ivanov Canada

Carshippingplace - Alex Ivanov Carshippingplace, Alex Ivanov Alex did not pay for my work that I have done for him. He is a scam and fraud carshippingplace

Hi Alex, I hope you will read this and feel bad as the same I am feeling because you did not pay for my work. I have worked for you three months and did not get the payment as we agreed. STOP scaming people with your fake services one day they will kick your a*s.

You and your fraud company doing scam with people and god is seeing everything and he will justice. This person never respect your time and feelings and work/skills. He never pay me after requesting hundered of times. I was ignored by him when I ask for the payment.

I have worked to promote his company carshippingplace and got results for him but still he never pay me anything on what we were agreed. I have all the screenshot and proof that will make him a scammer and a big liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2019 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carshippingplace-alex-ivanov/-/carshippingplace-alex-ivanov-carshippingplace-alex-ivanov-alex-did-not-pay-for-my-work-1472715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair