Complaint Review: CASA AZAHAR - Internet

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 17, 2010
  • Reported By: Investor — West Palm Beach Florida U.S.A.
  • CASA AZAHAR
    R. Prof. Manoel Fernandes, 1458, Tirol - Natal/RN
    Internet
    United States of America

CASA AZAHAR JON CHILEAN REAL ESTATE RIPOFF; FAILED TO RESPOND TO REPEATED INQUIRIES , Internet

*Author of original report: Return my calls! Please selll my apartments for me!

Salesman Jon Chilian collected a substantial commission equalling 85,000 Brazilian reais (USD 47,000) and then disappeared.  He sold me a Brazilian pre-construction apartment in Natal, Brazil, which I went down and saw at considerable cost.  The building got as far as being half built but now construction has been abandoned.  Repeated inquiries have been ignored.

The total damage to me is $122,691.03, which had it been invested in a Brazilian bank account (at 12% interest) would equal 242,170.35 after six years.  In addition, the exchange rate has improved, such that the amount owed to me in dollars would now be worth $379,466.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/casa-azahar/internet/casa-azahar-jon-chilean-real-estate-ripoff-failed-to-respond-to-repeated-inquiries-inte-623971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Return my calls! Please selll my apartments for me!

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

Casa Azahar contacted me about paying more money to them since I had let my account go into arrears.  They offered me a settlement of 50% off, then I discovered that the building construction had been halted, possibly due to some sort of fraudulent activity.  Needless to say I have not heard back from them in the last six years.  Where are the apartments?  I need to sell them!!