Complaint Review: Cash Advance America- Sarah William -

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2018
  • Reported By: Rickfllr — Atlanta Ga United States
  • Cash Advance America- Sarah William

United States

Cash Advance America- Sarah William Creditor: Advance America Balance: $710.15 Loan Account #AA#529473 Dear Debtor, They threaten me saying I will be serve with legal papers in 3 days and all my assests can be frozen if this matter is not taken care of.

I was told I needed settle the amount of $710.00 . If I could pay $100.00 by Walmart gift card they would reduce my loan total to $400.00. I needed to take care of this right away before legal action of court orders take place and my bank account is frozen and contact my employer. If I didnt send money the case will be filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2018 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-america-sarah-william/-/cash-advance-america-sarah-william-creditor-advance-americabalance-71015loa-1447521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content