X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CASH TODAY LIMITED - RENO Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: East Saint Louis Illinois
  • CASH TODAY LIMITED 1005 TERMINAL WAY STE 110 RENO, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-435-9660
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

CASH TODAY LIMITED ripoff fraud RENO, NEVADA

I took a loan out with them back in 2004 and they are just know calling me about it. I told them to stop calling me @ work and they won't stop. I have hung up on Joe at least 10 times and he will call right back.
I told him that I would pay my balance due but I did not have a checking or savings account did they have a address where I can send the cashiers check or money order to. He told me that in order to pay this back I had to have a checking or a savings, which I think is BS.
I told him not to call my job anymore and that I was contacting the BBB on the company. But whatever you do not give them your bank information if they won't give you a address for you to send payment or another option, then it is them forfitting there payment and your rights say you do not have to pay this debt.

Lin
East Saint Louis, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2006 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-today-limited/reno-nevada-89502/cash-today-limited-ripoff-fraud-reno-nevada-204755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content