X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Catholic Match - Zelienople Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JJ — Glen Ellyn Illinois United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Catholic Match 211 East Grandview Avenue Zelienople, Pennsylvania United States of America

Catholic Match Very rude, dishonest, unprofessional website!!!!! Zelienople, Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

From May 2009 until February 2011 I was a paying member of the catholic dating website catholicmatch.com During my time on catholicmatch.com I NEVER used any bad language or talked offensive. I would chat with other singles by simply saying "hi" to initiate a chat. According to the owner, that is "stalking" and reasons why he removed me from the website.

Over that two year period, I paid $495.00 in the website and talked to a lot of nice Catholic singles. Unfortunately, since I got booted off, I lost contact. I submitted a "help" ticket since they do NOT have a direct number to call them at. After weeks and weeks of not getting a response, they finally replied back to me and were very vague as to why they removed my profile other than to say that there were complaints from other singles. Obviously, you shouldn't base it solely on other customers like catholicmatch.com was doing. After several months of trying to talk to them, they FINALLY called me back.

When I talked to the owner over the phone he was very rude, unprofessional, self-righteous, and he would not listen to my side of the story. I gave him a chance to either refund me the $495.00 that I have invested in his online dating service or let me back on the website. He was not interested in either.

After reading other reviews on the website, I found out that I was not the only one having these same issues. I am very frustrated and mad that they took 2 years worth of service for me and booted me off. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my entire life!!!!

Also, when I attempted to talk to the owner of the website, Mr. Brian Barcaro, he was extremely rude and self-righteous. For someone who has done business with a lot of paying customers, he treats his customers like "garbage" after they have done business with him and made him a lot of money.  I am definitely considering a class action suit against the website when I am able to get enough people on board.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/catholic-match/zelienople-pennsylvania-16063/catholic-match-very-rude-dishonest-unprofessional-website-zelienople-pennsylvan-762249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair