X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCA 1st National Card - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chula Vista California
  • CCA 1st National Card P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA 1st National Card Is it possible to get ripped-off if you haven't responded? Las Vegas Nevada

I just moved to the states from overseas where I've lived for over a decade. I open my mailbox and see the CCA credit card offer. It is immediately suspect because 1) There are no major credit card logos present and 2)The ourageous fees listed in tiny print on the reverse side of the offer.

My first inclination was to just toss it. I then noticed something more peculiar: the offer lacked any web address, fax number, etc. I decided to look up "scam" and CCA and found this site.

After reading some really bad horror stories (mostly involving unauthorized withdrawals) I began to wonder if there have been any cases where funds were withdrawn without responding to the offer (afterall it doesn't seem to be a very ethical or legal business).
Should I send the card into law enforcement or just shred it and forget about it?

Lanette
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cca-1st-national-card/las-vegas-nevada-89114-6101/cca-1st-national-card-is-it-possible-to-get-ripped-off-if-you-havent-responded-las-vegas-227691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content