X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cca Ccs Credit Service Division, First National Credit - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lakewood Washington
  • Cca Ccs Credit Service Division, First National Credit P.o. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cca Ccs Credit Service Division, First National Credit used of personal information without any request, Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is some help!!!

I just got the letter today and I was very upset because I did not request any credit card at any time in the past, I tried to call the company issuing the credit card but I noticed that they did not have any contact information or web page.

The only number that they have is the one to activate the card, I don't trust this people, and I think, everyone out there should know about them, now I'm trying to get rid of this card.

They used my personal information with out my concern, and I think should've asked before.

Francisco
lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2006 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cca-ccs-credit-service-division-first-national-credit/las-vegas-nevada-89114/cca-ccs-credit-service-division-first-national-credit-used-of-personal-information-withou-180640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is some help!!!

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 17, 2006
I went on the bbb website and got a whole list of phone numbers for these idiots. Here they are:

702-260-8333
* 702-697-5278 * Actual Person answers
702-697-5280
702-733-9400
702-734-1212
800-227-7056
800-636-0076
800-642-1760

I called the number indicated above and asked to speak with a supervisor and we had it out on the phone but then I calmed down and started to record the conversation and asked that my name be removed from their lists to receive cards, I asked that my money be refunded to me, I asked that I have some sort of approval # for proof of the refund and also the supervisors identifying information such as ID # and name and location. Now if I do not have my refund in 30 days I am filing suit with my trusty little tape.
Good Luck!