X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCA First National Card - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fairfield Texas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CCA First National Card P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA First National Card RipOff They took money out of my account without my consent Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I got it in the mail saying I was approved for 6,500 limit and a cash on demand card. I called them and they said I had an 8 day free trial to try it out. They said there would be a fee of 199.00, but wouldn't take it out of my account until I looked over it and if I liked it I could call, then they'd start.

They said they would send the cards to me and the catalog. Well I got the cards, but no catalog. So I tried calling and they said they'd have to check on it. Well, just the other day I got a bank statement saying they took it out. Well, that caused me to have a hot check out. I tried to look up information on them and I came to this site, thank God.

Now I would like some help on how to persue this. So if anyone can help out, please e-mail me. Did anyone that this has happened to, ever get their money back? This has put me in a bind and I'm really ticked off about it.

Patricia
Fairfield, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2003 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cca-first-national-card/las-vegas-nevada-89114-6101/cca-first-national-card-ripoff-they-took-money-out-of-my-account-without-my-consent-las-ve-68904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair