X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cca FirstNational Card - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Moose jaw Saskatchewan
  • Cca FirstNational Card www.firstnational.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Cca First National Card Received a card at my mothers house I didn't apply for this card I do not live in the states Minot North Dakota

I am not a resident of the United States but receievd a credit card in my name at my mothers address in the states. I began wondering how this is possible as I didn't apply for this card.

I phoned to activate it as I was suppose to have a $6500 credit limit. First thing they asked is do you have a chequing account. I read the letter completly and I relized that had I had a chequing account i would have lost $299.00 and would not have recieved the card.

People watch out this is one of those situations where it seems to good to be and that is because it is

Jennifer
Moose jaw, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cca-firstnational-card/nationwide/cca-first-national-card-received-a-card-at-my-mothers-house-i-didnt-apply-for-this-card-i-69485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content