X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCFT And Financial One - Closter New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CCFT And Financial One 1 Closter Commons Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

CCFT And Financial One scam Closter New Jersey

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On September 12th, 2003, I got a phone call from CCFT, supposedly located in Florida -- they offered me a credit card ($2000-$5000), for which I would have to pay $299.95.

I agreed, they have deducted money from my checking account. Never received a card, instead I got a package full of useless brochures. Package arrived from Financial One in New Jersey. When I called CCFT to ask when I should expect my card, they said they have never offered me one! Later on I fund out this was a scam, called them again and asked for refund.

They told me that I would have to wait 60 days, even though it took them just a few hours to deduct my account. Being afraid that I will never get my money back and they might deduct my account again, went to the bank and closed the account. I also filled out an affidavit form at the bank. Luckily, with my bank's help, I got my money back. Even though I still wanted to fill out a complaint to put a stop to "companies" like CCFT, Financial One and similar to them.

A
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccft-and-financial-one/closter-new-jersey-07624/ccft-and-financial-one-scam-closter-new-jersey-69080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair