X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCH Consulting - El Paso Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: laurel Maryland
  • CCH Consulting P.O. Box 220158 El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

CCH Consulting King of Ripoffs! Beware! El Paso Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I paid CCH $2,800 on 6/01/2007 to add tradelines to my credit report.I also paid for 2 other individuals to have the service done.The process supposed to take 90 days. As of today,9/11/2007, I have no lines,the other individuals dont have any lines.I called the company to get a refund because they did not produce results in the time frame they said they would.They didnt answer thier telephone or emails after the dude date. When they did respond, they told me that they couldn't give me a full refund because I cancelled early,I started to see right then and there that I was about to be robbed for my money.I received an email from a guy named Craig (CO-OWNER) stating that I didnt pay CCH until the middle of July ! I was outraged so I sent Craig numerous emails proving that I indeed paid on 6/01/2007 and it has been well over 90 days. I got no calls or emails saying they were going to refund me my money back.After a couple of days of no contact, I ran across an email that the company sent me to assure me they were adding the tradelines, on the email it was a number that the email told me not to call,at this point ,I am tired of being ignored and want some answers to this mystery of CCh so i called . A gentleman answered and told me that CCH has NOT paid him for his contractural services and he was trying to reach the company as well.He told me that he would help me in any way that he can in persuing my funds.He checked his files and said that CCH did infact give him our info and it will take 60 days to be added to my report.

When I emailed CCH again to find out when the refund was going to take place,they told me that they will not refund me because I called one of thier contractors and destroyed thier relationship.They didnt care about destroying a relationship with me because they had my money at that point.It was all one big scam ! Ive alerted Elpaso athorities,BBB,chanell 7 on your side andmy local police and im going to the court house on monday to put a claim in to retreive my funds.Trust me....they are going to pay me....I know thier location and I have alot of support with this.i tried to reason with them but you cant reason with con-artists, its just a waste of time.I beg people learn from my mistake,dont trust these people,they will take your money and run.

Upset consumer
laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cch-consulting/el-paso-texas-79913/cch-consulting-king-of-ripoffs-beware-el-paso-texas-274032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair