X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCS First National Card - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Albuquerque New Mexico
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CCS First National Card 61 W. Utah STE. 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS First National Card ripoff UPDATE THERE STILL AT IT!!!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Almost fell for the SCAM!!!! I recieved a CARD in the mail with a $6,500.00 credit limit. All I had to do was call and activate my card. (The FIRST NATIONAL MERCHANT CREDIT CARD ADVANTAGE) No intrest rate..... blah blah blah You all have read the rest in prior reports. The only thing I can add is that about 2 weeks prior to recieving the card in the mail, I had recieved a telephone call about a credit card and all I had to do to recieve the card was give them my banking information so they could debit my account the fee. When I requested the information on the card be mailed to me prior to my decision the person on the phone became hostile and eventually hung up on me. I believe the card and the individual on the phone were connected as I only gave them my address and shortly there after recieved the card in the mail.

I did not make the connection until I began looking on the internet to discover what this catalog had that I could order from with the card. (I NEVER FOUND THE CATALOG AND NO INTERNET INFORMATION IS ON THE PAPERWORK I RECIEVED FOR THE CARD!!!!) WHAT I DID DISCOVER WAS THIS SITE AND ALL THE CONSUMERS THAT WERE RIPPED OFF!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS INFO HELPS ANY OF YOU WHO WERE SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY!!

Jeremiah
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs-first-national-card/las-vegas-nevada-89102/ccs-first-national-card-ripoff-update-there-still-at-it-las-vegas-nevada-69134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair