X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCS - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Claypool Indiana
  • CCS 61 W. Utah St., Ste. 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS ripoff deceptive company Las Vegas Nevada

I received an already pre-approved credit card from this company. It Guaranteed a purchase limit of $6,500.00. I had a feeling this was too good to be true.

I am trying very hard to re-establish my credit and this would be a great opportunity to do so. But after getting on the net and trying to find a website I found yours instead.

After reading others comments about this company I am glad that I hesitated on calling the 800# listed to activate the card. Instead I will just destroy the card and be happy that I found your website first! Thanks!

Teresa
Claypool, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccs/las-vegas-nevada-89102/ccs-ripoff-deceptive-company-las-vegas-nevada-46858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair