X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Toronto Ontario
  • C.D.E. P.O.BOX 6540 VANCOUVER STATION MAIN VANCOUVER, British Columbia Canada

C.D.E. ripoff VANCOUVER British Columbia

This is the 8th letter from this company that I have received telling me that I'm a cash winner. This time it is for the amount of $450,773.00 as long as I pay the fee of $21.95 and answer a skill-testing question which always adds up to 296.

I have every letter that they have sent me including the money orders that I was foolish enough to send them. I have even wrote them telling them that I know they are a scam and that I'm going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and take them to court, but they still keep sending me these letters.

How many more of these letters do I have to get before they get the hint that I'm not biting anymore!

Debbie
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cde/vancouver-british-columbia-v6b-4b5/cde-ripoff-vancouver-british-columbia-158814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content