X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Celltime Cellular - Perth Amboy New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Parlin New Jersey
  • Celltime Cellular 199B Smith Street Perth Amboy, New Jersey U.S.A.

Celltime Cellular Rebate ripoff dishonest rabate offer Perth Amboy New Jersey

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Celltime Cellular main office in Perth Amboy NJ has 3 other stores located in Aveneel, NJ; Bayonne, NJ; Littlefalls, NJ i purchsed phone in Avenel, NJ.

On the time of purchase i was told that i will get 100$ rabate after 3 months from their main office and it will be mailed to me. i have waited 4 months then i came to ask for my rabate. (calling them was useless they alwas told me that guy responsible for rabates is not in and will be in next day but next day same story ...)
After 3 time coming to the store they finaly told me that i have to go to main store located in Perth Amboy, NJ

When i came to the sotre in Perth Amboy i noticed that customer in front of me has the same problem trying to get his 100$ they send him home teling that it will come in tex 2-3 weeks.

About my case i told them that me and this guy in front of me is not the only case trying to get money, cause i found som other person on ripoff report complaining anout Celltime Cellular in Perth Amboy.

i have asked them to gime me check for 100$ teling them that i will gone fille rip off report and post that also in some local newspapers. After teling them that they offered me 50$ check and another promisse that i will get next 50$ in next 2-3 weeks.

They gave some envelope to drop in mail and send it to tmobile rabate center. Before sending i opened it and make copies and then dropped it in mail box. inside there was only my name and address on rabate form with no ather attachments of any kind. based on this document i will not recive my 50$ back any time

People be aware of Celltime Cellular don't beliwe their rabates read rip off reports about them.

Rafal
Parlin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/celltime-cellular/perth-amboy-new-jersey-08861/celltime-cellular-rebate-ripoff-dishonest-rabate-offer-perth-amboy-new-jersey-137021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair