X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Largo Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Louisville Kentucky
  • Central Coast Nutraceuticals 12399 Belcher Rd. South, Suite 140 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals sends and charges for unwanted products Largo Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed up for a free trial of the pomagranate supplement POMClear and gave my card for shipping expenses only. Central Coast Nutraceuticals sent me not only the free trial of POMClear, but also two hoodia products for which they charged me $40.00.

I've tried calling their customer service number three times. Each time I get a message saying the wait to speak with a representative is approximately one hour. I've emailed them and not heard back. I've tried to cancel my order online (through their website) and have not heard back.

The information they give about returns says you must have an RMA number to return something, but I can't get ahold of them to get an RMA number. They also say that "all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee."

Jen
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/central-coast-nutraceuticals/largo-florida-33773/central-coast-nutraceuticals-sends-and-charges-for-unwanted-products-largo-florida-399023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair