X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Centrix - Flatiron - Zavalla Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Zavalla Texas
  • Centrix - Flatiron PO BOX 124 Zavalla, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 937-897-8195
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Centrix - Flatiron This is suppose to be a simple interest lone that has aquired a balloon note and I have paid almost 3 years and still owe to much to get ride of it Zavalla Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Feb 2005, we bought an F150 pick up it has been a nightmare. We have not missed any note and I have paid them on time using Western Union Quick Collect and they have tried to come and get the truck because they say they have not recieved the note. I have a mtcn number and they are still not posting the note. I have had western unions lawyers call them and fax them copies of my payments and they are still wanting to collect note.

This simple interest loan that we signed has now gotten to where we are punished for paying early, paying late, or trying to pay it off in advance. Figure this out I have paid 560.00 a month for almost 3 years now and the beginning balance was 22950 and the balance now is just 16,500, with a 3000.00 balloon note at the end.

How does simple interest turn into this. They are stealling money and getting away with it. How do we stop them because this is not the agreement that I sign. It was no penallty for paying it off early there was never a fine for paying early but now there it. Some one needs to stop this before they steal anymore money from hard working people. They have changed the simple interest loan half way through the contract to something else and that is breach of contract.

Pamela alwell
Zavalla, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/centrix-flatiron/zavalla-texas-75980/centrix-flatiron-this-is-suppose-to-be-a-simple-interest-lone-that-has-aquired-a-balloon-273827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair