Complaint Review: Century Enterprises

• Century Enterprises
    N/A
    Crockett, California
    United States

CE Century Enterprises They send me packages by UPS, I then went to their website and get a new packing label to send the package to someone else. Crockett California

*Author of original report: Up date on reshipping scam

I answer a job ads on Careers Builder web site. The job was to receive packages at my home and go to their web site and get a new prepay  packing lable to send the package to person on the packing label.. For this I was going to be paid the first 30 days $2,650.00 plus $25.00 for each box that I send. After the first month my salary  would increase to $3,300.00 per month plus $25.00 bonus for each package send. I receive and send out 6 packages the first month. I went to their web site to request  my salary and bonus  of $2,000.00 I got 2 more packages but when I went to their web site it is not there. I call the phone number I had for sevices but it disconnected. I could not fin them and they didn't pay me any thing.

I check on some other web site about scams on the internet and found this information. They are using stolen credit card numbers to purchase goods and setting up the reshipping process so they can't  be tracked. The people who reship for them are trading and handling stolen goods and they will hold this over you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2018 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/century-enterprises/crockett-california/ce-century-enterprises-they-send-me-packages-by-ups-i-then-went-to-their-website-and-ge-1422390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Up date on reshipping scam

AUTHOR: Martin - (United States)

They are using stolen credit card numbers to purchase goods and setting up the reshipping process so they can't be tracked. The people who reship for them are trading and handling stolen goods and they will hold this over you. As far as payment goes, there are several ways they get you there: one is to not pay you at all and just shut down your account leaving you with the costs you incurred to do the shipping. Second is to send you a fake cashiers check for more that what they owe you and ask you to pay the excess back. They you are out that amount plus the fake cashiers check amount. Third, they get a hold of your private info (bank account, SSN or address) and use that as leverage to destroy your credit.