X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Century Lending Group Scam - Tulsa Oklahoma

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Somewher Texas
  • Century Lending Group Scam 2021 South Lewis Ave Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-963-5159

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I got a telephone call from an unknown number in which a lady indicated to me that I have received a loan in the amount of $5000. Ms. Fox(x) then informed me that I needed to send 5 payments as insurance for my loan ($900). I told her that I did not have the money at the time to do so. She informed me that they would keep my file open till March 21, 2008. I received my income tax check on Monday March 17 and decided to send them the money (bad idea). I called them to inform them that I had the money and they informed me that I needed to us a Wal-Mart since they have a contract with them to send the money out. Ms. Fox(x) which I dialed 1-800-963-5159 EXT 506 informed me that I would have to speak with the manager. The manger gave me the following information to send the money order to:

Leslie Raimann
Minton Alberta Canada

I called Ms. Fox back with the reference number and she informed me that they have received my money. She then informed me that they would deposit the money into my checking account by tomorrow 5PM. I received a phone call the following day that they needed an extra $900 because my credit was not very good. I informed them that I was not going to send them any more money and that I wanted my money back. He informed me that I could either get a certified check by Tuesday or they could direct deposit the money back into my account. I informed them that I wanted it direct deposited into my account. He informed me that the money would be back in my account by Monday. Later that day on 3/19/2008 I called the manager back and asked him if he had a legal advisor and he informed of course I do. I informed him that I need to speak with him and he hanged up on me. I attempted to call him back that day but my telephone call would just go to his voice mail all day long. I called him back on Monday because the direct deposit was not in my checking account but this time I would just get a prompt that would say good bye.

Jcar691
Somewher, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/century-lending-group-scam/tulsa-oklahoma-74104/robert-k-kinley-ms-foxx-scam-of-900-please-help-tulsa-oklahoma-320815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair