X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CERTIFIED MYSTERY RESEACH SHOPPERS - MIAMI BEACH Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: CHARLOTTE Michigan
  • CERTIFIED MYSTERY RESEACH SHOPPERS 4441 COLLINS AVE MIAMI BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

CERTIFIED MYSTERY RESEACH SHOPPERS SENT ME A CHECK FOR $4965.00 AND GAVE ME IBSTRUCTIONS TO DEPOSIT AND USE THE FUNDS MIAMI BEACH Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Certified Mystery Research Shoppers sent me a check for $4965.00 with a letter telling me to call 1-514-577-5926 and talk to Adrea Turner. I called her on August 19, 2008 and she told me to deposit the check and wait two days and check my account to make sure the funds were available. On August 21,2008 the bank told me the check was cleared and I called Andrea Turner and was told to take out the money, minus $400.00 which was suppose to be my pay, and do four tasks.

First I was told to money gram $2230.00 to Debbie Roden at 1590 Faculty Dr., Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada, next I was told to go to a different money gram office and send $2100.00 to Brandy Maggy at 5315 Cheney St., Jasper, Alberta Canada, next I was to spend $15.00 at any Burger King and the last task was to spend $50.00 at Wal-Mart. I was told to call 1-514-577-5926 after each money gram and then fill out Customer Service Evaluation form and a letter explaining how each task was completed, cleanliness, politeness and wait time. I did all the tasks and faxed the information to Andrea Turner at 1-514-577-5926.

On August 25,2008 my bank, Flagstar, told me the check was sent back NSF. I have repeatedly called since then and can only get an answering machine saying that Andrea Turner is not in so please leave a message and then it says her mail box is full. I want my money back and need help. It is a lot of money and I can't afford this, I need to press charges or whatever I can to get my money back.

Debra
CHARLOTTE, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/certified-mystery-reseach-shoppers/miami-beach-florida-33140-3227/certified-mystery-reseach-shoppers-sent-me-a-check-for-496500-and-gave-me-ibstructions-t-367023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair