X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cetergy Collections - St.Petersburg Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Andalusia Alabama
  • Cetergy Collections 11601 Roosevelt Blvd. North St.Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Cetergy Collections This company was very rude to me because I was calling for my son. Only one lady the supervisor was really nice. One was just down rude awful. St.Petersburg Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My son who is in college wrote two checks to the same company for gas and when they hit the bank some other funds had already been taken out and made this bounce. He has overdraft protection but I won't even go there. The company called our home and said please call this number. They did not leave a messgage with a name only please return this call.

I returned the call to be treated like a hardened criminal. The first lady told me she could not tell me what the call was about. I told her that I assumed this was about the collection for the checks for my son. She then proceeded to say to me "Check, Check, Check" you are just assuming that is what it is about so you need to just stop it. How stupid! I told her that I would be the one to take care of this matter and that even though they could not tell me anything about the reason for calling they certainly would not mind taking my money.

I then hung up and called back to talk with a very nice lady in charge. She told me what to do and helped me with the issues. My bank then told me not to send any money because they sent the checks back to the bank three time. They never told me they would do this so imagine the service charges for this. Well thank goodness the bank manager removed all charges for me from the bank.

I then called the collection agency back and two different people told me the amount to send.I sent it to them ASAP and then while my son was on spring break they called to tell him he owed more money. Well go fiqure. It bothers me to think that no one really knows what in the world is going on. I am going to send this amount because I do not want any more hassel or bad credit for my son but I really wish that whomever is in charge would either train these people or fire there silly selves. And by the way "Check, check, check" You better hope someone who is not as nice as me doesn't get you because I have a feeling your job would be in serious jeopardy.

Angie
Andalusia, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cetergy-collections/stpetersburg-florida/cetergy-collections-this-company-was-very-rude-to-me-because-i-was-calling-for-my-son-onl-320892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair