Complaint Review: CFI Designs & Kyle Pecarovich - Montclair CA

• CFI Designs & Kyle Pecarovich
    4671 Arrow Highway
    Montclair, CA
    United States

CFI Designs & Kyle Pecarovich Kyle Pecarovich Auto Kraftsman CFI Designs & Kyle Pecarovich Scam Warning!! $60,000 paid to this company for a Lamborghini Twin Turbo conversion and nothing in return or even responding to calls/messages/emails. Avoid CFI Designs and Kyle Pecarovich!! Montclair CA

So this is a post I’d rather not be writing but right now I don’t have many options.

Here’s my story:-

Back in 2015 I wanted a Twin Turbo conversion for my 08 superleggera. After speaking to many vendors and being referred to Kyle at CFI Designs I decided to go ahead with him. I’m based in the Middle East to make matters more interesting. My build sheet came to $109k, I initially paid $20k as a deposit with the rest to follow as and when. I paid another $40k in 2016. At this point it’s worth noting that no work had Been carried out.

Late 2016 into mid 2017 I had issues with my own business which prevented me moving forward with the build.

I spoke to Kyle and explained this to him and he said he would try to find someone to take over my build, I said ok. At least that way I could recoup my initial payment or even the majority of it. [continued below]....

..... Nothing happened.

I posted an ad in the parts section on here to see if anyone would take it over. Kyle requested that I take the ad down to which I did.

Now into 2018 things are looking slightly more positive or so I thought.

I’m $60k into the pocket of CFI//Kyle and no further forward. This is where it gets worse; financially for now I can’t go any further forward with my project.

Also I have a friend who needs an engine for his TT gallardo after blowing his up. We contacted Kyle numerous times after he said it would be no problem to use part of the $60k I’d already paid towards an engine for my friend.

At least then I can get some cash back and when I can, continue my project with the remainder balance.

This was the idea.

Now Kyle doesn’t communicate or reply to any calls, messages or emails. Both myself and my friend have called and messaged him many times. If we are lucky enough to reach him he says that he will email us and nothing ever comes.

Now would you just write off $60k?

If you plan on doing any business with him or CFI Designs then think first!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cfi-designs-kyle-pecarovich/montclair-ca-91763/cfi-designs-kyle-pecarovich-kyle-pecarovichauto-kraftsman-cfi-designs-amp-kyle-pecar-1447228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content