What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Champs Apparel - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lyndel — Pollock South Dakota USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Champs Apparel Internet USA

Champs Apparel They withdrew $117.31 from my bank account and i never received my item that i ordered! does not appear Internet

I ordered a Dallas Cowboys Jersey online from Champs Apparel.  Champs Apparel used the name 'JINZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD JING ZHOU s**+ CN" to withdraw $117.31 from my bank account.  The order number on the reciept is: JMUXBEYGC (#15268)

I called and emailed the company and the person I talked to said they do not have order numbers with letters in them, they use all numbers for the order numbers.

I am reporting this as Fraud. I have been tracking this shipment on usps.com and it says its Pre-Shipment.  Its said that for 4 weeks now.

Please help me get my Jersey or my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/champs-apparel/internet/champs-apparel-they-withdrew-11731-from-my-bank-account-and-i-never-received-my-item-th-1348084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content