X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Charter Communications - Fond Du Lac Wisconsin

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fond du Lac Wisconsin
  • Charter Communications Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Charter Communications is a FRANCHISE, petition to have them removed from your cities! For laughs ask them to send you an e-mail conformation of your pricing. Fond Du Lac Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Ive dealt with......

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Charter Communications is a franchise. They pay the areas they are in to do buisness there with your money, you are taxed on your bill . It is called a franchise fee. If people are so upset take action.... Petition, get signatures, protest at city hall, do what you must, to get them removed and make room for a better and more reliable company.

This company is very deceitfull. They put you in campaigns/promotions, and say we will e-mail you or send you a reminder when your "special pricing" expires. I for one have never recieved any reminders, and when you do call, they say the pricing isn't available, or that in order to get a low price we need to bundle your services....WHAT? I don't want any other CRAPPY service . I already have internet service that goes out daily.

My advice to Charter: Keep your prices steady and your customer service reps in check, and maybe then you would have a good reputation. Oh, and your supervisors are ruder than the reps. And maybe get a service that is reliable, because I am sick of hearing.... OH THERE'S AN OUTAGE IN YOUR AREA.

I also have to laugh, ask for an e-mail confirming your new price and how long it will last.... They WILL NEVER EVER E-MAIL THIS TO ANYONE! Apparantly when I asked a rep why, he said legalities. LMAO legalities cause they lie & add things to your acct. Ask to hear a previous recorded conversation, they don't exist for customers to hear. Yet they say you will be recorded. Oh the DECEIT GROWS.

I would suggest to Charter Communications: replace your LEADERSHIP teams and TRAINERS, because they are not doing a very good job at retaining your revenue or teaching your representatives how to be honest with a customer, not lie, because they just want their commisions. What are you 20 BILLION in debt? Someone needs to open their eyes there, and make some serious changes. And start regaining the clients trust.

I went to Dish today, so you will not be receiving my $175.00 a month now, sorry about that.

The informant
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charter-communications/fond-du-lac-wisconsin-54935/charter-communications-is-a-franchise-petition-to-have-them-removed-from-your-cities-for-398989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ive dealt with......

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

Charter before it became Charter. I currently have their "bundled" services.....internet / tv / phone service. Ive had it since they offered it in this area. I remember getting a special price on the package and being told it was only good a year. I asked what happens at the end of the year and the rep told me that we would discuss it then.

Like everyone else I figured yeah right.

HOWEVER.......lo and behold one month shy of that year ending they called and offered me another package good for 2 years......and Ive not had any problems since.

I do admit that their techs allllll need more intensive and extensive training.....it took em over a year to get the wiring right to my apartment.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair