Complaint Review: Charu Interactive - Nationwide

• Reported By: JPlawmedical — chicago Illinois USA
  • Charu Interactive

Nationwide
    USA

Charu Interactive MattEmilValentine Fraud, False Marketing, 0 results, ruined my online presence Chicago illinois

*Consumer Comment: Charu Interactive Hires Newbee Interns is True

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake Review

CharuInteractive.com has tarnished my online marketing in two months. Matt Knollhoff and Emil had contacted me to increase my traffic and conversions from online. Instead they have cost my company years of marketing efforts and still waiting for my refund on my billing. When I hired a new agency to recover the damages I found Charu Interactive had not done any extra work on my site and actually caused the problems. They charged me for 3 months of work upfront, only refunded me one month and the CEO or the Boss he calls himself Matt  Knolhoffand his counterpart Emil have moved office locations. This is very fraudulent and unethical agency and do not work with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2015 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/charu-interactive/nationwide/charu-interactive-mattemilvalentine-fraud-false-marketing-0-results-ruined-my-online-p-1252827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Charu Interactive Hires Newbee Interns is True

AUTHOR: ChicagoPastaNBeer - (United States)

Matt Knolhoff CEO of Charu Interactive approached us in 2016 after he left ReachLocal. After an elaborate proposal we signed on for marketing after months of no results and looking into cancelling, we came across this report.

When we brought up to Matt he claimed it was disgruntled competitor and his past employer ReachLocal. WEll I CAME ACROSS THIS PICTURE in local newspaper today of him at Hoffman Estates High School AND IT IS CLEAR CHARUINTERACTIVE does not hire college grads and seems recruit fresh out of high school.

I feel fooled by a con man and his company.  DO not do BUSINESS or trust THIS PERSON OR COMPANY for you marketing.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Review

AUTHOR: Matt - (USA)

It angers me that I have to write a dispute to this fake review but I will.

We know who the person is that wrote these reviews that he's placed on multiple publishers.

We are a small company with 13 clients of which have been with me since the begining. If you would like to see our positive reviews on a reputable site, look at Google https://goo.gl/GWy0Bf anyone can publish anything on ROR and unfortunatley they dont take it down.

I'm sorry to this person that feels this is the best course of action for not being able to work with my company.

We look for hardworkers with a passion to help businesses with their online advertising.

Sincerely and don't judge,