Complaint Review: Chase Bank

Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank Pathological LIARS describe Management at CHASE Bank, I'm a VIP customer Las Vegas Nevada

Chase at 6001 Spring Mountain Road & Red Rock Street has treated me, a "VIP" Chase Bank designated customer who accordingto Chase rules should have been given a "personal banker" like absolute GARBAGE. I have NEVER incurred a late fee or missed a payment. I have a checking, savings, and Visa credit card at Chase, all tied in together and everything is on automatic payments. My credit card was ALWAYS at ZERO balance.

After a large dental charge following last minute emergency surgery I walked into the bank and asked the teller to pay off the charge 100% with the plentiful $$$ in my savings account. I was REFUSED. This 2 minute service had previously been done for me at Chase multiple times. It is extremely easy for Chase to do, and is a very normal bank transaction. The teller kept telling me there was absolutely NO need as I had just deposited a pay check into my checking account. Yes she was that clueless.

I then asked to speak to the bank manager over and over and over again. She ignored me, saying I didn't need to talk to the bank manager at all as she had solved the issue. I told her that I needed to use the credit card for emergency antibiotics, and that I had a doctor's appointment the early the next morning as I was in extreme pain and could in fact barely talk. Finally I got another teller to assist who also refused to do the simple, 2 minute transaction but agreed to let me speak to the bank manager.

Bank manager agreed the request was a simple, normal transaction. He agreed to do it. Use $$ in my savings (there was about 20 times the amount of $$$ needed) to pay offf my credit card, bring the balance back down to zero, so I could buy emergency antibiotics and pay for my doctor's appointment as well.

Bank Manager was given my celll number. He PROMISED over a dozen times that he would call me as soon as he completed the super simple transaction. He also promised he would call me IF he had any issues or problems.

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR = Chase Bank Manager, as he DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Calling him would be a waste as he NEVER answers his phone, nor does anyone else at the bank. He does not have voice mail. Also he REFUSED to give me his business card, or even his name, EVER. I asked. What Bank Manager NEVER hands out a business card and does NOT have them available forVIP Customers PROMISED in writing by Chase Bank records? What Bank Manager NEVER gives out his name to customers?

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR = Chase Executive Branch/Head of Operations, USA  Why? After hours and hours and hours of trying to make a complaint with Chase online banking I finally got to the Executive Branch/Head office. Only 1 (one) of my many complaints, all made with Chase online banking MANAGERS ever got escalated. All others were "lost," The result?

CHASE EXECUTIVE BRANCH/HEAD OF OPERATIONS, USA - STATED CHASE BRANCH MANAGER DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL YOU. "Then why did I give him my phone number?" and "Why didn't he at least complete the 2 minute transaction as he had repeatedly promised over a dozen times?"  NO ANSWER at all.

Yes I had called that same evening after waiting in the pharmacist's office for hours to the 800 #. I had spent hours and hours and had finally gotten through to an online manager who PROMISED to immediately pay off my Visa bill so I could use it at my emergency doctor's appointment the next morning. NOTHING WAS DONE. Nor was it done the very next night when I repeated the procedure with another online Chase manager. In fact it took weeks for the bill to be paid off as it was on automatic payments already.

2)  July 3, 2017 was my attempt to close ALL of my Chase accounts. Branch Manager LIED to dozens and dozens and dozens of customers in front of me. He told everyone the system had been down for less than 1 hour. I corrected him and told all customers I had been there waiting for over 3 (THREE) hours, and that the system was already walked in the branch. I told them NOT to waste their time waiting around as it was clear the Branch Manager would only continue to LIE to all of them.

LYING Branch Manager also told every single customer to call him personally before coming back to the bank to make sure the system was back on and operating. LYING Branch Manager NEVER answers his phone. LYING Branch Manager knows that absolutely NO ONE at Chase ever answers their phone. LYING Branch Manager knows that NO ONE at Chase has voicemail. LYING Branch Manager knows that he NEVER returns email messages.

LYING Branch Manager did NOT give a single customer his business card, his name, his phone number. What branch manager of a bank REFUSES to give out his name? CROOK. His eyes prove he is a coke/heavy duty drug addict. Most branch managers have their names on a placque at his desk. This Branch Manager has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2017 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content