X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Chase Management Services - Select State/Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: GordonShumway — Indian orchard Massachusetts
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Chase Management Services 20 Maple Street, Springfield, ma Select State/Province USA

Chase Management Services Chase property management Sheryl Chase Unscrupulous business practices. Fictional labor hours billed Springfield Massachusetts.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company charges excessive labor time for work performed. I used them for 6 months before realizing that my profit margins had shrunk as did my bank account because of time billed for work. On one account, I was billed for 2 hours extra hours, not realizing that I was there and watching work performed. Their lawn care rates were double what I paid before and after using their services. For snow removal, they charged 3 times what other companies charged. They create work for themselves and bill for unnecessary work. I have had several occasions where I was billed for more hours than actually worked. They more than doubled my management fees than what I paid both before and after. The 6 months I used them, resulted in my only 12 month calandar year where I lost money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chase-management-services/select-stateprovince/chase-management-services-chase-property-management-sheryl-chase-unscrupulous-business-pr-1123891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair