Complaint Review: chatoperatorjobs.com -

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Madison — Bridgeport CT United States
  • chatoperatorjobs.com

United States

chatoperatorjobs.com Katie Admin-usa.com is the login. They disabled my account once it was time to pay me! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scam Admin-Usa KATIE Really is a rip off

*UPDATE Employee: Don´t Jump to Conclusions!!

*UPDATE Employee: Legit Paying Company

I started working for this "company" yesterday as a chat person. I got up to $10 in earnings and they disabled my account immediately once I got to this amount. I know it's a scam for the fact that my account got suspended immediately after I reached the cash out threshold. I need this money to pay my rent! Now in going to face bit having a place to stay! Please get these people off of the internet. They are a SCAM. Do not apply unless you like working for free and being treated like you are stupid! They aren't even from the U.S. You can tell by the way that they speak in the emails. I have proof of all the emails if you want me to send it ! DON'T APPLY OR WORK FOR These Foreigner scam artist's! chatoperatorjobs.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2018 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chatoperatorjobscom/-/chatoperatorjobscom-katie-admin-usacom-is-the-login-they-disabled-my-account-once-it-wa-1446684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scam Admin-Usa KATIE Really is a rip off

AUTHOR: Jackie - (United States)

I agree with the person who made the report. It is a scam. Same happened to me. They give you these weird strict obstacles in order to work for them. Right before its time for you to get paid your login will be dropped for a fake reason. Honestly just dont waste your time with admin-usa KATIE. Its a rip off. Your better off doing actual phone sex or cams. My advice is what I should had done for myself in the beginning, which is research whoever you work for to make sure they are legit.

Don´t Jump to Conclusions!!

AUTHOR: Beth - (United States)

I have been working for this company and have been having a great time!! I have had no problems with getting paid on the day promised and find them very easy to work with. If new people would take the time to read the guidelines before jumping to conclusions they would find the same thing! Instead of posting a bad review of a company try re- reading the guidelines given to you by the company!

Legit Paying Company

AUTHOR: char - (United States)

I have worked for Chatoperatorjobs.com for just over 6 years now as an Admin.

Each and every week I have been paid on time (if I met the miminimum requirement) for payout. Sure some weeks I slacked off and didn't meet the minimum but I could always see when I logged in that my total would be rolled over to the next week. I have never had an issue with pay in the whole time that I have worked there, like clock work I was paid on the day that I said that I was going to be paid.

When I first signed up I had to take a text and wait for them to review my work, took a few hours but I knew that there was going to be a wait, they did say 24hrs but they told me what I did right and wrong and I was away to the races. There has always been so much work, like usually hundreds of messages waiting. Not all of the customers have been easy to answer but that is why you have 10 minutes to answer and move on to the next message.

I stayed on because they have never messed me about and I always knew what I was going to be paid. I could figure out my own personal budget and what I needed to make to live my life and answer enough messages to cover it. I had the abaility to log in and out as I wished and could work my life around it. Like walk my dog, clean my house and it was the only work at home job I was able to keep while my mom was going through surgery 2 years ago. I did have another adult work gig but it was rota (set hours) and I just could not do it with helpng to care for my mom.

Not every day was easy and some days I just had to log out if I was feeling tired or burnt out but I had that ability and could always get back on and work away, they higher ups which I think is Katie always answered my emails pretty fast and guided me right. Yea some days she was curt and to the point but if I followed the rules set out I usually did not hear anything so it was pretty easy peasy.

Not sure why you had so much trouble, usually if you just write in you get an answer, if you passed the test your logins would of been restored like they stated and they have never screwed about with pay, so I would have to say its your loss, they are one of the most upfront and highest paying adult texting gigs I have seen and trust me I have looked. As I don't want to go back into the working world and have to commute. Pass on that.

Good luck going forward, but I know I will still be with this company going forward, only place I know that isn't shady and can provide work day in and out.

Char