Complaint Review: Chesthunt Overseas LTD - Sparks Nevada

• Reported By: CHICAGO Illinois
  • Chesthunt Overseas LTD
    1285 Baring Blvd #297
    Sparks, Nevada

Chesthunt Overseas LTD Acai Berry is Scam! - Chesthut Overseas LTD sent me trial/sample after charging me full price & NO REFUNDS! Sparks Nevada

Chesthunt Oversea LTD in my opinion is SCAMMING Customers! Their policy is NO REFUNDS/ NO RETURNS. The internet ad said to try the acia berry supplement for 14 days then decide if it works for you. (Acai Berry is supposed to be this wonder food featured on Oprah and it is supposed to help you lose weight and cleanse your body.) If yes, you would receive a 30 day supply every 30 days until you cancel. If no, then call , cancel and receive nothing further.

1. They sent me a 14 day trial bottle 2 day after I received the full size bottle of acai berry supplement.
2. They billed my card for the full price $69, 12 days after I initially ordered instead of the 14 days.
3. In order not to be debited I had to cancel my card because I could never get through to a customer service rep.
4. The worst part is that instead of reducing my appetite it increased it! Just the reverse of what it was supposed to do!

Peachie
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chesthunt-overseas-ltd/sparks-nevada-89434/chesthunt-overseas-ltd-acai-berry-is-scam-chesthut-overseas-ltd-sent-me-trialsample-af-409865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content