Complaint Review: Chris Tomlin -
- Chris Tomlin
- Web: www.christomlin.com
- Category: Musicians,Union,Concerts,Travel Abroad, Networking
Chris Tomlin Concert Stunk - Ripped Off - Barely Even Sang
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Ok this feels weird complaining about a guy who tries to do good; but I feel completely ripped off by Chris Tomlin. I paid over 600 dollars in Naples, Florida for his concert to get this:
-Chris Tomlin didn't start at 7 as was indicated on the ticket. I took the time to get there early and he didn't take the time to start on time? He started around 7.20
- Chris Tomlin took 20 minutes to introduce everybody. I didn't come for an introduction to everyone, I can appreciate him thanking his support staff, but come on, let's do it one or three sentences for all and let's do the concert! Now we are around 7.40
- 20 minute sermon. If I wanted to hear a sermon, I would have gone to my church for free. I paid for a concert, but was instead being preached to. There goes more time from listening to Chris Tomlin.
- Chris Tomlin went cheap. Last time he was at the Germain Arena he had bands from Ireland, etc. This time he brought individual performers that just didn't have the same level of excitement. He is looking at his profit margin and not what the night is supposed to be about. Another way for Chris Tomlin not to sing.
- Chris Tomlin sang probably 10-13 songs, the rest of the whole time it was either an introduction, a sermon, or someone else. I am sorry, I paid 600 dollars to listen to him and if he isn't going to jam pack the 3 hours with his singing then why? Sorry man, if you are going to charge me premium dollars for premium seats - deliver. Don't just throw some confetti on me and then pretend thats what I came for. I wanted to hear YOU.
He did a great job the first time I went to his concert in Germain Arena, but this last time 4/22/2018 - he absolutely stunk it up. I won't be attending any more Chris Tomlin shows, because they are not shows. He saves his vocal chords I guess, or doesn't really want to perform, but would rather just collect the money. You go to his website and you can't even email him. His website footer indicates 2017 and we are in 2018. Okay Chris, it's time to invest a little and treat your community with love and give them what they came for - YOU. I won't be spending anymrore Sunday nights at Chris Tomlin concerts again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2018 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/chris-tomlin/-/chris-tomlin-concert-stunk-ripped-off-barely-even-sang-1439831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.