Complaint Review: Christian Mingle -

• Reported By: Disappointed — Williamsburg United States
  • Christian Mingle

United States

Christian Mingle Continued to charge credit card internet

I canceled after only a few days. They still charged my card. I stopped auto pay just as stated in the instructions but they charged my card the next month too. There's no clear recourse I have to this and as you see the reviews they do not make themselves available much less accessable. I have to cancel the card to ensure they don't bill again.

This site is not Christian. I believe the rebuttals you see on this Ripoffreport are false and generated by people prefiting from the phony website.

Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christian-mingle/-/christian-mingle-continued-to-charge-credit-card-internet-1451322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content