X  |  CLOSE

Nationwide
    United States

Christopher Lamke They took my money

*General Comment: You got scammed by a different person

I told Christopher Lamke from the beginning that I was looking for business funding and he said he'd take $300. After I gave him that, he never gave me the funding and in fact asked for more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2018 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/christopher-lamke/nationwide/christopher-lamke-they-took-my-money-1444326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

You got scammed by a different person

AUTHOR: Christopher - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, June 01, 2018

While I hate that you lost $300, You should have done a little research as to the name before you sent money. You are writing a Rip Off Report complaint based on being scammed out of money by a professional scammer that had gotten a copy of my official state ID and is attempting to get money from others across the state.

He approached me as an investor as well. We are trying to track him down, but he bounces emails faster than they can track him. I am gathering a long list of people calling me directly due to the fact that I am not a hidden figure in public. I am a professional businessman with a good reputation in the state.

I would prefer you remove my name on this. I didnt scam you. Some nigerian or african has done it.